Virtual International Women’s Gathering
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a virtual version of our International Women’s Gathering on Saturday, March 20 at 4 p.m.! During our time together, an incredible panel of women speakers from around the globe will share their stories about overcoming adversity and becoming successful. These Brave Bridge Builders will captivate, empower and inspire you.
Via Zoom, hear from the panel of women speakers, including:
- Karrah Herring, J.D., Chief Equity, Inclusion & Opportunity Officer - State of Indiana
- Sunny Lu Williams, President - TechServ Corporation
- Jennifer Lopez-Reed, Chief Operating Officer - Eli Lilly & Company
- Virginia Caine, MD, Director and Chief Medical Officer - Marion County Public Health Department
- Angela D. Adams, JD, Owner/Managing Attorney - Adams Immigration Law, LLC
- Host/MC: Flor Ramos Skidmore - OneAmerica
In the past, attendees would bring a dish representing their culture. To continue this tradition, attendees are asked to submit a recipe that other attendees will be able to make at home. We will compile all of the recipes to make a cookbook available for a small donation. In addition to the speakers, we will be raising funds for local nonprofit organizations including the Dove Recovery House, Ascent 121 and Darfur Women Network. Please consider making a donation. Attendees are encouraged to wear traditional native attire.