World of Trees Expo
Time & Location
About the Event
The second annual World of Trees exhibit features holiday tree displays inspired by traditions and cultures from around the world. Each display was created by an individual, community organization or local business.
- Alexander Coleman Dance Company – U.S.
- Asociación Venezolanos en Indiana - Venezuela
- CNP property management – US
- Cologne Germany Sister City Committee - Germany
- Daniel Del Real Creative – México
- Elia Irene Sanchez – México
- Hangzhou China Sister City Committee - China
- International Marketplace Community - World Tree
- Jenifer Connell – Ireland
- Korka Diatta – Senegal
- Mabuhay! Philippine Cultural Community
- Maria Manalang – Philippines
- Mary Clark – U.S.
- Nicaraguan Association – Juan Garcia & Iliana
- Polish Cultural Society of Indiana - Poland
- Ruben A. Carrillo Bouquet - Venezuela
- SAYAW: Philippine Cultural Dance Community
- Sociedad Amigos de Colombia - Colombia
- Sones de Mexico Ensamble – México
- Susan Decker Media - U.S.
The World of Trees exhibit will be open from Monday, Nov. 29 through Saturday, Jan. 15. The Global Village Welcome Center is open Mon. - Fri. from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturday from Noon - 4 p.m. Admission is free.